Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Remember Me


Remember Me 



Remember me when the evening 
sun is sinking, 
remember me in the morning when it`s your first cup
of coffee you are drinking.

Remember me when you feel the four winds blow, 
remember when you travel to and fro.

Remember when the nightfall comes and goes, 
remember me like no one else knows.

Remember me when the moon and star light
the night,
remember me when you question all the things that are 
wrong or right.

Remember me when the silence seems more
than you can bare,
remember me when this life seems more
than you can bare,
remember me when this life seems unfair,
remember me when you have lost your strength to care.

Remember me when you start a new day,
remember me when you feel like falling apart in every way.

Remember me when you look up and see an
unforgettable sky,
remember me and my dream that I was born to fly.

Remember me when your heart is heavy and 
the world outside seems so unkind, 
remember me in every new thing you find.

Remember me and all the dreams we wanted to fullfill, 
remember me please.... cause no one else will. 

Remember me with Love,
remember me because I`m waiting on you in heaven above.

written by Micha-EL Parker 1/24/17   2:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment