Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The Pill

The Pill




For you, I `ll sit and write what I feel... as I take my daily depression pill... laugh at me and say what you will... because there`s a void inside I`m trying to fill ... as I sit alone and silently still... with an emptiness inside I`m trying to kill... from a disease that`s very real... that robs me of my very own free will... as if I`m climbing some unknown and treacherous hill... with no place to stop and rest until... I take another depression pill ... never knowing just where am I going... with a huge bag of misfortune I am towing ... as the void inside keeps on growing... trying to keep my burden from showing... as something inside  keep echoing. hold it all inside with no one knowing... as the painful tears just keep on flowing... I pray to God my soul to take.... and put an end to heartache... but until then I `ll take another depression pill... and try to hide the pain I feel... 





written by Michael Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment