Saturday, December 23, 2017

I'm A Teardrop From Heaven

I'm nothing more than a teardrop that falls, 
that goes wherever it falls.  
I travel where emptiness calls, 
I'm a teardrop from heaven that falls. 

I make my way to where the lonely live, 
though I have nothing, hope to the homeless I give. 

I travel through this world alone, 
Until all that's withen me is gone.
 I'm consumed by the pain inside, 
and it has become more than I can hide.

 I fall endlessly to the ground, 
 leaving no impression nor sound. 
There is no one to see me fall from grace,
no one to understand my conflicting embrace. 

I dive into the darkness no one dares to go, 
I have no glitter nor glamour to give nor show. 
I'm a teardrop that falls in a desert of lost souls, I fall on the brightest of days, I fall in the darkest of holes.

I've fallen without end, 
I'm broken without mend,
I'm barely on the left side of heaven and the right side of hell, 
into endless sorrow, torture and pain I fell. 

I try and smile knowing death is my only friend, 
I'm nothing more than a teardrop from heaven. ...nearing its end. 

I tried to count my blessings on my way down, 
 and realized I'm nothing more than an emoji with a frown. 
I fall and no one even noticed me, 
and into nothingness I will become, be and see.




 MICHAEL 12/16/17 @8:30p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment