Sunday, July 16, 2017

Depressed

"Depressed" 

There's a flicker of faith that is slowly fading from my eyes, 
my soul has been tortured from all of this world's lies. 

The fork in the middle of the road isn't even a choice anymore, 
I sit and wonder what this life of pain has been really for.

I walk in the darkness while shadows follow me close behind, 
at times I feel as if I'm loosing my mind, 
happiness I suppose is never meant for me to find. 

In your absence I silently scream, 
hoping all of this misfortune has been nothing more than a dream. 

Music once filled my heart with such happiness, 
now the only tune I hear is filled with so much sadness. 

Loneliness can cut you so deeply to the bone, 
sitting in silence I wonder where I went wrong, 
screaming inside I'm yelling,"where has love gone," 
living my life like the lyrics of the worlds saddest song.




 2:00 p.m. 
3-28-13

Michael Parker

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    pulsed electromagnetic field therapy
    Dr Pawluk

    ReplyDelete