Sunday, July 9, 2017

The End

Another day of feeling beaten, battered and torn, 
its been this way since I was born.

Everything happens for a reason they say, 
then please explain to me why suicidal thoughts
are constant each and every day, 
death crowds my mind as love seems to pass away.

The demons in my head don`t fight fair, 
of every weakness I have... they are well aware,
they just don`t care, 
and they enter my mind from everywhere, 
as I live in one long nightmare.

It seems like there`s no one that can understand, 
I could really use a helping hand. 

The people who do understand has their own hands full, 
with the many demons that push and pull.

My depression pills don`t seem to keep them out of my mind, 
and I feel like this world has slowly left me behind.

It rains in my world every day, 
and suicide seems like my only way, 
to rid myself of the torture that comes both night and day. 

The people who do not understand... probably never will, 
untill it`s their own minds that the demons fill.

They are masters of sadness and pain, 
it`s even more than I can explain, as the hurt drives me insain.

I have often wondered what`s their purpose or even their goal, 
the only thing I can tell you for shore,
is that they are from a place called sheol,
and they dwell in my mind ... forever more.

When I die I ask you to please rejoice, 
because this place wasn`t for me... and I had no choice.

In the end, the end is the end,
I choose to suffer in silence no more my friend, 
remember that saying "dust to dust" as you  throw my ashes to the wind. 


all the rights reserve to Michael Parker




No comments:

Post a Comment