Saturday, September 10, 2016

Calling On You

Calling On You

   Woke up this morning in search for 
some sort of good news,
Oh Lord, please take away these Sunday morning blues.

   Woke up this morning in search for 
the words I want to say, 
Oh Lord, please give me the strength to just be thankful for another day.

   Woke up this morning in searching for 
something good to find,
Oh Lord, please take these depressing thoughts 
from my heart and mind. 

   Woke up this morning in search for 
something to smile about, 
Oh Lord. please take away these fears and 
thoughts of doubt.

   Woke up this morning with nightmares for dreams, 
Oh Lord, please help guide me through
a world where nothing is as it seems.

   Woke up this morning and the 
tears start falling, 

Oh Lord, please hear me calling, 
please hear me calling.


Copy Rights reserved to Michael E. Parker 

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING PRAYING ... I LOVE YOUR POEMS ... AMAZING WRITING !!!

    ReplyDelete