Saturday, September 17, 2016

How Do You Know ?

How Do You Know ?



I always use to say to people... , "Do you know how you know you love someone...?" and they would usually look stunned by my question but would generally  answer me right away with a sorted answer... then they would ask me my question back to me.... and I always answered the same... "When you truly Love someone... you miss EVERYTHING about that person... When they`re not around.... EVERYTHING about them... you miss the bad times, the good and everything else... you miss everything about them when they are not around...

Eden,
I miss everything about you so much... that it actually hurts when you`re not around. I truly, madly, deeply, passionately  ... LOVE YOU

Copy Rights reserved to Micha-El Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment