Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Transformation home

The Transformation home H2O


I am a raindrop falling to earth,
I have been falling since birth.
A cloud is my mother 
and the sun is my father.
away from them I am falling further,
along  side of me, another raindrop is calling me brother.
Into a river I plunge  to what I think is my destination.
I quickly become friends with all around with little hesitation.
I am now part of something as a whole yet feel set apart,
between the rocks and among the roots I swiftly dart,
I am in a river and play my part.
In the swiftness I struggle to swim my own way,
in the current, it`s very ruff I must say.
As I leap from a waterfall my name is changed to mist,
as I am falling, I feel the sun, it`s my father`s kiss.
I land in a pool in the river so calm and serein, 
I have time to reflect on all the beauty I have seen,
this is the time that I finally feel at peace and clean.
The calmness is short-lived and the river pulls me on,
just like that.... the peace is gone.
I pass over rocks some ruff and some slick, 
I pass by trash that makes me sick.
I am beginning to forget I am a raindrop at all,
as I encounter another waterfall.
this time I scream to my mother the cloud,
"Why did you let me go !!!", I scream out loud.
The constant movement is almost more then I can bare,
I was once a raindrop... this river is not fair.
I knew not what I carried as my destiny begins to unfold,
I pass through the mouth and over the gills of a fish so cold, 
I brought the oxygen for life and now I feel so beautiful and bold.
I found my destiny in this river so wild and fast,
I am part of a whole called water and no longer an outcast.
I long for the day my father turns me into vapor,
now my mother and I can once again be together, 
where I will once again hug and love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment