Thursday, September 8, 2016

The struggle

The struggle 


 I love the thought of what this world must have really been designed for in the beginning. This world holds so much beauty, wonder, splendor and natural power. It`s absolutely amazing to look at, but something happened a long time ago in the hearts and minds of men (people) that makes them want to fight for something that isn’t even theirs in the first place really (our earth). 

 Greed is rewarded and love is sought out and crushed.. Everything is backwards to someone like me and I don’t think I`m alone… I am rare in my thinking but not alone. There`s nothing wrong with this world, something is wrong with the majority of people in charge of running the world and its affairs. I have prayed and thought very hard, very hard for a solution but as I go through my day to day life the way it is designed now, I notice that I am part of the problem as I participate in the way things are. 

I just want something I will never have or see I suppose… peace. Peace in knowing I am bettering the world instead of helping destroy it. I live in a world where I am controlled by fear (fear of losing my house, car, food, everything – unless I work my ass off in a system that just doesn’t work for mankind anymore) being controlled by this fear doesn’t work on me for I fear nothing but the one who created me… my Creator. Please know that I love you more than you can ever imagine or more than I can even show or tell you in this lifetime we have. I am just a very worn down man… by this way of life that I didn’t choose… it chose me. 

 My spirit is so free that I can`t even start to explain it to you but my mind and body are trapped here in a world I can`t stand anymore. It is very hard to be me… I have said that before and will say it again. Peace, happiness and love be with us all.


Copy Rights Reserved to Michael E. Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment