Thursday, September 29, 2016

Painfully True

Painfully True


          I study this, study that, till it comes to an end, 
there`s a painful truth in this letter I must write and send.

         I have never been a father nor will I ever have a chance to be, 
even though my children number in three. 

         Everything I `ve ever loved, I had to push myself away from for it to be able to grow and thrive, 
everything around me slowly dies, yet I am still alive.

         Before you try to judge me and my words
that are in front of your face,
take a good look at yourself and ask, "am I really living 
the way I should and under God`s grace?" 

         I have tried my best to right every wrong I`ve ever made,
things from my past just won`t let all of the bad memories fade.

         When it comes to religion I have studied them all, 
when this New Age of Lucifer is ushered in, they all will soon fall.
      
          If you don`t believe me, google NESARA.US and then NESARA Deception,
then you will understand the real meaning of the word Deprivation.

          I`ve never said that I myself am without sin,
I`m just trying to explain how everything I study, 
carries me back to where I begin.

         The truth is, that all things must come to an end, 
there`s a painful message in this letter I write and to you I send.

Copy Rights Reserved to Micha-El Parker 



No comments:

Post a Comment