Friday, September 16, 2016

Don`t Go There






You know for a fact, 
that you`re all I got.

 I am honest and exact,
or have you forgot?

 Where is the Love, 
that you think you`re in possession of?

Where is the peace that happiness brings?
I search and I long for these things.

 Where there is lust,
there, you`ll find dust.

Where there is pride, 
in this you can hide.

Where there is sloth,
you`ll find yourself clothed in wroth.

Where there is wrath, 
one can easily loose his path.

 Where there is greed,
that is something you should never feed.

 Where there is envy, 
there, you`ll find your heart heavy.

 Where you have rage, 
there, you`ll find man.

 Then, you have gluttony,
which you should stay away from as much you can.

 I`m just a dreamer and sort of
a different kind.

 I`m not looking for something
 that I don`t think I can find.


Copy Right reserved to Micha-el Parker 

No comments:

Post a Comment