Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Only Love Can Set You Free



Our Creator of All has led me
to write this poem for you my dear, 
we are one flesh and have nothing to fear.

You came to me from a land so far away,
that took  a lot of courage, I must honestly say.

You flew from Israel to the United States, 
with  a single warm embrace, we forever sealed our fates.

You came to me with little more than the 
smile on your beautiful face,
I remember you standing at the airport with your 
pocket book and little suitcase.

Love is more powerful than anyone can conceive,
love is the most important thing in the world, you and I believe.

"Seek and ye shall find",
that love is the key to unlock the chains that bind.

I have heard that if you love something, to set it free,
I never realized till now, that, that something was ME.

I now know that love is the exact essence of our Creator, 
and I am here to testify that there is Nothing greater.

My dearest Eden, my beautiful darlin, my loving wife,
thank you for bringing this once dead man, back to life.

Love was the only tool you used for me to finally see,
that the Creator of All, resides in me.

I am forever grateful, my darlin, for all that you have given,
thank you for your love, it has made my life worth liven. 

Your smile is like a ray of light that melts my heart,
even in death, from you, I will never part.

To: my beautiful Eden
From: your loving Micha-El




Copy Right reserved to Micha-El Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment